Thanks, Renee, for thinking of me! This looks like fun!
First, before I get started, here are the rules…
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions they’ve sent you.
4. Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
1. How is your blog different today versus the day it began?
Although I still don’t post enough, I know a little more about how to interact with others in this way. I just wish I was computer-savvy enough to make it look better.
2. If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
Fly like a bird!
3. Who or what would be your ultimate post?
When I think of ultimate, it makes me think of God’s kingdom. I want to be part of that!
4. In 2015, what are your plans?
Writing, of course! Seeing more of my books published, and taking care of my health, so I can do more and help others more.
5. Do you have a favorite day of the year?
Thanksgiving. I usually get to see all our sons and grandchildren. What could be better?
6. Why and how did you start blogging?
I started because when I got my first book contract, I found out it was good for authors to have an online presence. So here I am!
7. What do you like about blogging?
It’s so open-ended. It can be about anything.
8. What have you discovered through blogging?
That even though I’m an introvert, it doesn’t really bother me anymore to know people are reading my inner thoughts. At first it kind of embarrassed me, but I’ve gotten over it!
9. Who or what is the one thing that means the most to you?
My relationship with God and His Son. Every other relationship is enriched and enlarged through that one.
10.What do you want the readers of your blog to know about you?
That my relationship with God and His Son has held me in a state of awe, and I learn more every day. These are precious gifts that everyone can have.
- Okay, now I nominate: Peggy Trotter, Kim McMahill, Jacqui Hopper, Sharon McGregor, Rachel James, Carole Brown, Laura V. Hilton, Mary Ball, Brooke Williams, Amber Schamel
Here are my ten questions for the ladies I nominated:
- What did you learn this week?
- .What always makes you laugh?
- If you were only allowed to own one movie to watch, what would it be?
- What was the dumbest thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s your earliest childhood memory?
- When do you remember first being aware of God, or wondering about Him?
- Which quality do you find most necessary in a mate? Kindness, Humor, Consistency, Strength, or a Quick Mind?
- What would you like to be remembered as?
- What human quality do you dislike the most?
- What gives you hope when times are rough?